Developing countries are becoming more and more sophisticated in influencing international policy debates. Hyderus helps several with development and politics. We also work to put issues on the global political agenda such as child survival, safe motherhood and a fairer deal for women. We advise several multinational corporations on how to be heard in worldwide discussions.
- Coaching and development to manage international politics
- Policy for an international organisation in India
- The future of European development funding
- Research: assessing science policy in 48 African countries
- Research: what are the influence networks in health?
- Research and policy: the link between family planning and climate change